Midway Campus – Private Episcopal School in Dallas
Parish Episcopal School’s Midway campus is a private school serving 750+ students in third-grade through 12th grade and home of Panther Athletics. Located near the Tollway and 635 on Sigma Rd, the Midway campus is convenient to many families and communities in North Dallas. Originally designed by I.M. Pei for ExxonMobil, nearly 50 acres of grounds and buildings now serve students prepare for a life after college. Many of the classrooms overlook Farmers Branch Creek that flows along the north side of the campus. The Upper School includes STEM labs, a teaching darkroom, Smart Boards in almost all classrooms, world language labs, and a counseling center. Surrounding this central building are new athletic facilities complete with a gymnasium, playing fields, and the Gloria H. Snyder Stadium.
A Curriculum that Builds a Healthy, Balanced Life
Among the reasons to choose a private school experience for your child, a strong academic curriculum can be one of the most important. Parish Episcopal supports a core curriculum with experiential and service-learning. In our vision to reimagine middle and high school, we are evolving how students learn and succeed. Whether it is through joining the STEM robotics team, the middle school musical, the high school band drumline, or the Rosettes drill team, our students have extensive opportunities to explore their talents and passions.
Preparing High School Students for College and Beyond
During the high school years at Parish, our faculty and staff are dedicated to not only prepare students for college but also prepare them for life. With expanded honors and AP courses in every subject, students can cultivate their academic acumen. Our high-school students are able to pursue their individual talents and passions through athletics, arts, leadership, and study abroad programs. For some, this means pursuing a capstone project with our leadership institute. For others, it means a commitment to sporting pursuits. Others still crave the culture and language immersion our intensive global studies affords in Parish Abroad.
Parish also understands the significance of preparing students for life after graduation. For this reason, the Center for College and Life Planning offers personalized counseling to students and families. The goal? Find the best college or university that aligns with academic interests and personal growth.
Parish College Placement Statistics
- 100% acceptance of graduates who applied to four-year colleges and/or universities
- $10.6M+ in scholarship received
- 58% of seniors earned scholarships
- 498 college acceptances
- 27% attending in-state; 60% attending out of state
- School Type: Private Middle and High School, Independent, Episcopalian
- Students: 750 students from 3rd to 12th grade
- Average Class Size: 3rd to 5th grade (8:1) 6th to 8th grade (17:1) 9th to 12th grade (17:1)
- Grades Served: 3rd through 12th grade
- Campus Size: Over 50 acres
- Sports: 2 athletic teams (10 boys, 12 girls) in 7th - 12th grade
- Arts: Full visual and performing arts programming
- College Prep: Honors, AP, and Dual Credit offerings
- Cost: $11,490 - $30,590