Parish’s Upper School features a challenging college preparatory curriculum with advanced programs in core subjects.
- English (4 years)
- Social Studies (3 years)
- Global Cultures, World History, US History
- Mathematics (3 years; through Algebra II)
- Science (3 years)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- World Languages (3rd level; at least 2 years in US)
- Religious Studies
- Bible and Western Culture, World Religions, Contemporary Religious Issues
- Arts (3 classes)
- Athletics (3 seasons or 3 trimesters)
Parish has a unique blend of innovation and nurture that creates confident, articulate and passionate students.
– Andrea Mayfield, Alumni Parent
Our award-winning college counselors help students discover college or university communities that will best serve their academic and personal growth.