In keeping with our mission to foster an inclusive Episcopal community, Parish seeks to attract and maintain a diverse and talented student body, including students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds. As such, the School is committed to making a Parish education both accessible and affordable.
Parish’s tuition assistance philosophy is based on the principle that each family contributes to their student’s tuition to the extent they are financially able. No family should assume that a Parish education is out of reach solely for financial reasons.
For the 2020-2021 school year, Parish dedicated almost $3.5 million in tuition assistance and supplemental support to more than 165 students. 95% of applicants received some level of assistance.
Parish ensures a fair, consistent and equitable assessment of each family’s ability to pay educational expenses. The entire process is completely confidential. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law in the administration of the tuition assistance program.
- Will applying for tuition assistance affect my child’s admission chances?
- Will we qualify for tuition assistance?
- How can we apply for tuition assistance?
- What is the deadline to apply for tuition assistance?
- What is tuition assistance and what does it cover?
- Does Parish offer scholarships?
- How are tuition assistance grants determined?
- Do we need to reapply for tuition assistance each year?
- Do both parents need to apply in cases of divorce or separation?
January 11, 2022
Attend a webinar to learn more about our tuition assistance philosophy and process and how to apply.