Noble Family Performing Arts Center
While PARISHarts operates across many facilities – Jonnson Gallery, Black Box Theater, Gene E. Phillips Activity Center and more – Parish recently opened the doors of the new Noble Family Performing Arts Center which is now home of PARISHarts. The 55,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, designed by BOKA Powell, is intended to elevate the arts at Parish and provide a stage for campus events and milestones, bringing our School together like never before.
Features of the Noble:
• Eller Hall/Auditorium with a permanent, proscenium stage and flexible seating for 600 people. Alternate configurations will provide space for a seated dinner or reception.
• Professional-Grade Technical Features, including optimized acoustics, a control room with the latest light and sound equipment, a scene shop and storage.
• Backstage spaces, including Dressing Rooms and a Tailoring Studio.
• A new Black Box Theater, DB2, for hosting intimate performances for smaller audiences – seating for 100 people.
• Two dedicated Dance Studios, Rogers & 6980 Studio, equipped to enhance practice and performance.
• Fleeger Film Room, with seating for 50, is a space for various community groups to meet and collaborate, whether it’s teaching from a film, learning from past performances, viewing a special presentation or so much more.
• A Lobby to welcome guests from both exterior and interior entrances to the Center.
• Newly-relocated Jonsson Gallery to display students’ and visiting artists’ visual art works.
• PARISHarts Alumni Wall featuring Parish graduates who have gone on to collegiate or professional endeavors in an arts field.
• New Administrative and Faculty offices for PARISHarts faculty.
The Black Box was the original home to Parish's ambitious theatre department. The space hosted between five and eight main stage productions as well as countless classroom productions and showcases. Housing Parish's technical theatre program, Parish students designed and built sets as well as ran lights & sound and crewed shows.
The Limitless campaign launched a daring vision for Parish Episcopal School.
In May 2019, we reached our Limitless campaign goal of $30 million and the doors to The Noble opened in September 2021.
More than 1025 Parish families made this possible, including parents of current and past students, alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff.