2022-23 Booster Memberships Available Beginning August 1
Parish Athletic Booster Club
The Parish Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents and friends committed to raising funds and awareness for the award-winning Parish Athletic Program (22 sports strong) and promoting team spirit, building a sense of community, and recognizing our Parish Student-Athlete’s participation, sportsmanship and achievement.
The Booster Club is governed through by-laws, and an elected Board meets once a month on campus to discuss business, plan events, and vote on distribution of funds.
Funds raised each school year by the Parish Athletic Booster Club come from member donations, events and company sponsorships. The funds support:
- Major Wish List Items for All Sports
- Special Athletic Events, Pep Rallies and Tailgates
- Annual Ed Snyder Memorial Golf Tournament
- Fan Buses to State Tournaments
- Championship Celebrations
- Athletic Banquets for all Sports
- College Signing Day Celebrations
- Athletic Department Faculty & Staff Appreciation Efforts
Contact for more information:
Bob Burton- Booster Club President
Courtney & Stephanie Lindley
Grant & Ashleigh Everett
Purchase your brick below and we will reach out to you for more details to finalize your brick. Questions? Contact Kristen Twomey.