PARISH ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
What is the Parish Athletic Booster Club?
The Parish Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents and friends committed to raising funds and awareness for the award-winning Parish Athletic Program (22 sports strong) and promoting team spirit, building a sense of community, and recognizing our Parish Student-Athlete’s participation, sportsmanship and achievement.
The Booster Club is governed through by-laws, and an elected Board meets once a month on campus to discuss business, plan events, and vote on distribution of funds.
Funds raised each school year by the Parish Athletic Booster Club come from member donations, events and company sponsorships. The funds support:
- Major Wish List Items for All Sports
- Help Fund Special Athletic Events
- Fund Member Tailgates
- Support Pep Rallies
- Promote Parish Golf and Tennis Tournaments
- Provide Fan Buses to State Tournaments
- Organize Championship Celebrations
- Support Athletic Banquets for all Sports
- College Signing Day Celebrations
- Support for the Athletic Department
Contact for more information:
Richard Wallace, Booster Club President
email@example.com or 214.641.7549
Liz and Brian Bogard
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES