ParishVirtual is committed to providing easily accessible, world-class learning opportunities in a blended setting by challenging students through vigorous coursework in a wide range of content areas.
ParishVirtual offers blended online and in-person summer classes for credit for Upper School students. Parish's online campus engages students in collaborative learning environments that inspire globally-minded students to think and create in meaningful ways. Students enrolled in courses at ParishVirtual develop learning capacities that align with the Practices of Definitive Preparation.
Please note that all registrations for ParishVirtual classes are processed through the Parish Summer online registration system.
ParishVirtual 2021 will open for registration on February 1.
- What is ParishVirtual?
- When are classes held? Do I have to attend all classes?
- What is the time commitment for a ParishVirtual class?
- How are ParishVirtual classes taught?
- What are some keys to success?
- Do students earn credit?
- Can a non-Parish student take a ParishVirtual class?
- Can a student drop or withdraw from a ParishVirtual class?