Parish Fund is the School’s largest annual fundraising effort. It assists in advancing the mission of the School and creating unique opportunities for our students. Annual participation, which is vital to our sustainability, provides direct funding for educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. Every gift directly benefits every Parish student, every day.
Gifts from all members of the Parish community provide the School with unrestricted resources to support all operational areas, including academics, arts, faculty and technology. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift online today.
Parish Fund Giving Levels
- Blair Circle* $25,000 and up
- Snyder Circle* $15,000 - $24,999
- Benefactor* $10,000 - $14,999
- Sustainer* $5,000 - $9,999
- Leader* $3,000 - $4,999
- Innovator $1,000 - $2,999
- Scholar $500 - $999
- Panther $250 - $499
- Friend up to $249
*Leadership Level Gifts - A yearly gift of $3,000 or more to the Parish Fund provides leadership support to the School. Historically, leadership gifts have accounted for nearly 80 percent of the money raised each year for the Parish Fund. Gifts of all sizes are essential to our community; leadership-level gifts are an investment in the School’s financial stability.
Annual participation** is important and represents the strength of our community and our School. You may even be eligible to double your gift through your or your spouse’s employer matching gift program.
Please contact Carrie Burton, Director of Development, with any Parish Fund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.852.8745.
**All donors are recognized by category in the School’s Annual Report on Philanthropy.
- Why is the Parish Fund so important?
- Doesn’t tuition cover other expenses?
- What are Leadership Gifts?
- If I can only make a small gift, does it really make an impact on Parish?
- Why does my participation matter?
- Does the Parish Fund benefit both the Hillcrest Campus and the Midway Campus?
- How is the Parish Fund different from Major Gift Initiatives?
- How can I make a gift?
- How can I make a stock transfer?
- Will my company match my gift to Parish?
- If I make a pledge now, when do I have to pay?
- Who can I contact if I have a question about my giving, need a duplicate receipt or want to see if I have paid my pledge?